View the Results
2015 HL7 / X12 Survey Results
Core Health Technologies developed the 2015 HL7 / X12 Survey to allow the HL7 Community to compare their experience and thoughts to others in the larger HL7 Community. This survey reports the results of over 300 HL7 CIOs, VPs, managers, and analysts.
It aims to serve as a benchmark for the HL7 / X12 community as a whole. This year’s survey explores topics ranging from version and function usage to HL7 business challenges. The survey’s results are presented graphically to provide a summary of participant responses.
Data was collected during a two week period in November 2015.
Our survey was open to all participants through our website, www.corehealthtechnologies.com, and we encouraged participation with email invitations and through various social media outlets. All participants live and work in the United States for organizations that currently utilize HL7 and more than 54% work directly with HL7, FHIR, point-to-point or other healthcare interfaces.
The 2015 HL7 / X12 Survey Results include:
- Current marketing share of 18+ interface engines
- Ranking of most popular integration engines
- Plans for future engine usage
- Interoperability priorities and trends
- Self-reported statistics on understanding of FHIR within the industry
- Projections of workload and budget for next 12 months
…and more! Get your copy now by filling out the form below.